Build partnership with different types of leading clients and agencies in CIS, mainly Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, including both branding industries and performance, like game and apps;
Design the sales plan and narrative to explore business opportunities;
Drive the revenue from CIS clients and agencies, and achieve the sales target.
2. Campaign Planning and Management:
Facilitate ad campaigns from start to finish;
Facilitate internal account operations including accounts set up etc;
Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to business and problems.
3. Cross functional collaboration:
Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for CIS markets;
Work with product team, on feedback and suggestions of ads solutions systems and tools for CIS markets;
Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve the efficiency and build long term growth.
1. BA/BS degree or above.
2. 2-10 years of overall working experiences, 2-8 years of digital marketing experiences, 2+ years of digital sales related experiences.
3. Experiences in working with cross-functional teams.
4. Strong understanding about CIS digital marketing ecosystem and developing trends.
5. Strong network in CIS markets, with solid experiences of working with B level manager of agencies and clients.
6. Excellent verbal and written English and Russian communication skills, Byelorussian or Ukrainian speaking as a plus.
7. Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
8. Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.